- Description: Concentrated emulsion stainers ideal for shading emulsion paints. They are recommended forshading light hues. Shading medium or dark hues is not recommended.
- Technical Specificaons:
- Vehicle type : Va/VeoVa/Acrylic
- Specific Gravity : 1.20±0.05
- Volume solids : 36±3%
- Weight solids : 50±5%
- Viscosity : 110±2 KU´s
- Dilution : Not recommended
- Flash point : Non-flammable
- Instructions for Use
- Cleaning: Tap water.
Add to light hues emulsion paints until desired shade is achieved.
Stir well, in order to achieve uniform dispersion of the stainer, before application.
- Cleaning of Tools: Remove as much paint as possible from tools and clean immediately with water
and detergent solution.
- PACKING: 350gr.
- COLOUR RANGE: Yellow Oxide, Fast blue, Fast Red, Fast Green, Fast Yellow, Black
- STORAGE: Store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight and/or extreme temperatures. Close the
container after application.
- Cleaning: Tap water.
- Health and Safety Measures
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show the container or the label.
- Contains a Biocidal product: Contains 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one (EC no.247-500-7)
and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one(EC no.220-239-6)(3:1). May produce an allergic reaction.
- Apply only in well ventilated areas.
- Do not empty into drains.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- For more information please refer to Safety Data Sheet.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT
Do not empty surplus paint into drains, and do not dispose together with household refuse. Advice
regarding disposal and collection should be sought from the local authorities.
Note: The information supplied in our literature or given by our employees, agents or distributors concerning
the use of our products is based upon extensive experience and given in good faith in order to help you. We
guarantee the consistent high quality of our products; however, as we have no control over site conditions of
the executions of work, we cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage, which may arise as a result
- You can make any color you want by your own.
- The only things you need are a white paint and a stainer.
- In our shop you can find both.
- As a result we will create a unique color for your wall, with your signature.
- But don’t forget to write down the quantity , which you use. In case you need some more in the future.
- Available Colors:
- yellow oxide
- fast red